Sunday, March 15, 2009

Travel Deals

Two weeks ago I purchased airline tickets for my family to travel to Washington DC this summer. The Northwest Airline tickets from Minneapolis to Washington DC were a great bargain at $250 each! However, ever since them I have been hearing stories of airline ticket discounts and worried - did I pay too much? I just finished checking on Expedia and discovered the tickets are actually higher today by $48 than when I bought them. That's good new for me...but made me wonder about other travel deals.

Here are a couple of great items I found in about 15 minutes of research. Expedia currently has a "No Booking Fee" special going on for a limited time. This is worth looking into further.

And of course my favorite travel site Travel + Leisure has some fabulous bargains on hotel specials right now. The one that I liked the best was Caribbean Beach Resorts from $125! That's a great deal and we have alot JetSetBabies customers traveling to places like Aruba, St. Croix, St. Maarten, and other islands right now. In addition, to great airline discounts, and great hotel rates, international shipping prices are down slightly also. So shipping your JetSetBabies packages are also a bargain compared to six months ago.

For more great travel bargains, including airline tickets from NYC to Spain for $150!! check out Travel + Leisure Hot Deals.

No comments: